Spotted at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2018, Dell has revealed new line-ups to their products. Here comes the new Dell XPS 13 and 15 2-in-1 laptops.
Dell XPS 13 now better by every measure making it smaller, thinner, and lighter. It is now the smallest 13.3-inch on the planet with the world’s first InfinityEdge display. The virtually borderless InfinityEdge display maximizes screen space by squeezing a 13.3-inch display in an 11-inch frame. With a bezel only 5.2 mm thin, starting at only 2.7 pounds and measuring a super slim 9-15 mm, the XPS 13 is exceptionally thin and light.
Dell XPS 13 Specs:
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-8550U Processor
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit English
- 16GB LPDDR3 1866MHz
- 256GB PCIe Solid State Drive
- Intel® UHD Graphics 620 with shared graphics memory
- 13.3” QHD+ (3200 x 1800) InfinityEdge touch display
- Stereo speakers professionally tuned with Waves MaxxAudio®
- Widescreen HD (720p) webcam with dual array digital microphones
- Height: 0.33″-0.6″ (9-15mm)
Width: 11.98″ (304mm)
Depth: 7.88″ (200mm)
- Killer 1535 802.11ac 2×2 WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2
- 60WHr Integrated Battery
Addressing a gap in the marketplace for thinner, lighter and more powerful mobile devices that both hobbyists and professional creators demand, Dell unveils the first XPS 15 2-in-1, the world’s most powerful 15-inch 2-in-1, a feat of engineering that embodies innovation on every level. Balancing high performance with a sleek design, the smallest and thinnest 15.6-inch 2-in-1 available delivers the CPU and graphics horsepower to run content creation apps, process huge files and play AAA games while featuring touch, pen, an innovative maglev keyboard and the screen real estate that creators crave. New 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processor combining a high performance Intel CPU and discrete Radeon™ RX Vega M graphics in a single package, help make the new XPS 15 2-in-1 possible. The XPS 15 2-in-1 also offers an eye-catching next-generation InfinityEdge 4K Ultra HD display with vivid color and cinematic immersion in an impossibly slim 16mm form. Expert craftsmanship, premium materials and finishes including machined aluminum, carbon fiber and Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4 make this a functional, futuristic design.
Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 Specs:
- 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ Quad Core Processor
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit English
- 16GB, 2400MHz, DDR4; up to 32GB
- 512GB PCIe Solid State Drive
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 with 4GB GDDR5
- 15.6″ 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) InfinityEdge touch display
- Stereo Speaker, Dual Microphones, High Definition Audio with Waves MaxxAudio®
- ProWidescreen HD (720p) webcam with dual array digital microphones
- Height: 0.45″-0.66″ (11-17mm)
Width: 14.06″ (357mm)
Depth: 9.27″ (235mm)
- Killer 1535 802.11ac 2×2 WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1
Dell’s XPS portfolio has won more product awards than any other brand in the company’s history. The latest XPS 13 is improved in every conceivable way and was just named a CES 2018 Innovation Award honoree. Along with its next-generation InfinityEdge 4K Ultra HD display, the XPS 13 adds a dazzling Rose Gold with Alpine White woven glass fiber interior as an option to traditional silver and black, with narrower borders and up to 80% more thermal headroom. Inside its thinner, lighter design, the Dell Power Manager delivers power just when you need it, while GORE Thermal Insulation, the same silica aerogels used in the Mars Rover to diffuse and dissipate heat, introduces an innovative material into the thermal design to keep the system cool while it works hard.