UBTECH Robotics is a global leader in intelligent humanoid robots, today introduces its latest offering, the Star Wars First Order Stormtrooper robot. This interactive robot allows users to control their own personal Stormtrooper and interact like never before.
“Both Star Wars and UBTECH put a great focus on innovation and family-friendly technology. Together, we are delivering a new and interactive experience for Star Wars fans.” – James Chow, UBTECH CEO.
Features of the Star Wars First Order Stormtrooper Robot:
- First and Third Person AR (Augmented Reality) App Modes – protect the First Order against the Resistance in your room, issuing direct verbal orders, and launch attacks via the app interface in first and third person views for immersive interactive app play.
- Voice Commands – speak directly to your Stormtrooper to interact in new ways.
- Facial Recognition – create a database of up to three faces using facial biometrics feature for customized interactions.
- Sentry Patrolling – order your Stormtrooper to patrol the designated area to detect and respond to intruders.
- Connect via secured WiFi on an encrypted platform – the platform used are encrypted with Advanced Encryption Standard of 128 bits and no data or personal information is saved to the robot or the companion app.
The Star Wars First Order Stormtrooper Robot by UBTECH retails at Php 24,999.00 and is now available for pre-order at PCWorx, Astro Plus, Odyssey Next, and Toykingdom.
For more information on UBTECH and its complete line of robots, kindly visit ubtrobot.com.