OPPO Philippines is gearing up for the launch of the OPPO F5 Youth. It is positioned to be the more affordable version of the OPPO F5.
The company confirmed the launch of the OPPO F5 Youth this coming Saturday, November 25. The device is has not been announced yet but we did some research and got some details about the specs.
OPPO F5 Youth partial and rumored specs
- Octa Core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory with microSD expansion up to 256GB
- 6-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (2160 x 1080 pixels), 18:9 aspect ratio
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- dual 12 megapixel front facing cameeras
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat with ColorOS
The launch event is open to public and it will be in OPPO Concept Store in SM Megamall. First 30 customers will get free Olike Bluetooth headset after the launch event. We will be there to cover the event