Infinix has announced two new additions to their Zero line of smartphones – the Infinix Zero 5 and Infinix Zero 5 Pro,
These are te first Infinix devices that sports a dual camera set up . Still no 18:9 screens here but both devices are heavily loaded with power. Both are powered by a Helio P25 chipset paired with 6GB RAM. These are identical smartphones and their only difference is onboard storage size. The Zero 5 has 64GB of storage while the Zero 5 Pro has 128GB.
Infinix Zero 5 Pro specs:
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P25 processor
- Mali T880 MP2 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB (Zero 5) / 128GB (Zero 5 Pro) internal storage
- 5.99-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 12 megapixel (Sony IMX 386, f/2.0 aperture) + 13 megapixel (/2.6 aperture)
- 16 megapixel front facing camera with LED flash
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,350 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat with XOS 3.0
Here are the prices of the Infinix Zero 5 and Zero 5 Pro – 17,999 Chinese Yuan and 19,999 Chinese Yuan.