Globe Telecom has announced the arrival of the new Apple iPhone X. This is the most expensive iPhone to date. Pronouned as iPhone 10 (not X), this new smartphone has Samsung’s AMOLED display. The iPhone X is also a celebration of the 10th anniversary of the iPhone.
Apple iPhone X
- Hexa Core Apple A11 Bionic processor
- 3GB RAM
- 64/256GB internal storage
- IP67 certified – water and dust resistant
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display (1125 x 2436 pixels) 458 ppi
- Dual 12 megapixel (f/1.8 and f/2.4 aperture), OIS, PDAF, 2x optical zoom, quad LED flash
- 7 megapixel camera f/2.2 aperture
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Facial Recognition, USB 3.0 reversible
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Fast Battery Charging and Qi Wireless Charging support
- 2,716 mAh battery
- iOS 11
Pre-order for the Apple iPhone X begins on November 24, 2017. It will be available via Globe on December 1, 2017.