We see that 18:9 edge to edge screens are the norm for smartphones these days. But did you know that Xiaomi was the first to start the edge to edge display with the Xiaomi Mi Mix last year. This year, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 was announced and now the said smartphone is now available via Widget City.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- Adreno 540 graphics
- 6 or 8GB RAM
- 64/128/256GB internal storage
- 5.99-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display (2160 x 1080 pixels)
- 12 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX 386 camera with PDAF, 4-axis OIS and dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB Type C, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,400 mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 9
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is now available for P34,000 and it is available only on 256GB memory configuration.