OPPO Philippines has just marked down the price of its current offering, the OPPO F3 Plus. From its original price of P23,990 it is now down to P21,990 as part of OPPO’s Payday Sale.
The OPPO F3 Plus is a large smartphone with 6-inch display and powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 653 chipset. This is paired with 4GB of RAM and generous 64GB of internal memory. For selfie experts, it has a dual 16 megapixel + 8 megapixel (normal zoom and wide angle lens) front cameras.
OPPO F3 Plus:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor
- Adreno 510 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6-inch Full HD JDI LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 16 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX 398 camera with autofocus and LED flash f/1.7 aperture
- Dual 16 megapixel (f/2.0 aperture) + 8 megapixel 120-degree wide angle selfie cameras
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,000 mAh battery with VOOC Fast Charging
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ColorOS 3.0
Related article – OPPO F3 Plus Review
Hurry fellow techies! The promo is only until October 1, 2017.