HMD Global has announced the arrival of the Nokia 8 in the Philippines.
The Nokia 8 is the first flagship smartphone running Android. HMD Global said the Nokia 8 is made for content creators as it packed with a Carl Zeiss camera and Nokia’s new OZO which is a 360-degree surround sound recording system that captures excellent audio when taking videos.
Underneatht the hood, all the bells and whistles of a true flagship is here.
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- Adreno 540 graphics
- 4GB RAM/64GB internal memory
- 6GB RAM/128GB internal memory
- Expandable storage via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.3-inch Quad HD IPS LCD display (2560 x 1440 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- IP54 certified – water and dust resistant
- Dual 13 megapixel rear facing camera with Carl Zeiss optics, PDAF, OIS, dual LED flash
- 13 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, USB Type C, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,090 mAh battery
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
HMD Global will be holding an event towards the end of the month to formally launch the Nokia 8. Price and availability will be revealed there. Stay tuned!