Apple has officially ended all the rumors and leaks about their next phone. Folks, presenting the Apple iPhone X!
The term “X” means ten (10) and also pronounced as ten, it pertains to the iPhone’s 10th year. It is the first iPhone to sport Samsung’s AMOLED display technology. There is no physical home button which is a signature to the iPhone for years, another first. The Apple iPhone X is also the biggest iPhone yet with its 5.8-inch display.
Since there is no more physical home button, Apple has incorporated a FeceID feature that recognizes your face and unlocks your phone. It is similar to Samsung’s Iris Scanner.
Apple iPhone X
- Hexa Core Apple A11 Bionic processor
- 3GB RAM
- 64/256GB internal storage
- IP67 certified – water and dust resistant
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display (1125 x 2436 pixels) 458 ppi
- Dual 12 megapixel (f/1.8 and f/2.4 aperture), OIS, PDAF, 2x optical zoom, quad LED flash
- 7 megapixel camera f/2.2 aperture
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Facial Recognition, USB 3.0 reversible
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Fast Battery Charging and Qi Wireless Charging support
- iOS 11
The Apple iPhone X is priced S999 and pre-orders start on October 27.