Smart Communications, Inc. has just announced its postpaid plans for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. It will be available via regular postpaid plans or All-in plans. Let’s get a quick rundown of specs first.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8:
- Octa Core Exynos 8885 processor
- Octa Core Qualcom Snapdragon 835 processor (US model)
- 4GB RAM
- 64/128/256GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.3-inch Super AMOLED curved display (1440 x 2960 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- IP68 certified – water/dust proof for 1 meter and 30 minutes
- Dual 12 megapixel rear facing cameras (f/1.7 and f/2.4 aperture) with autofocus, OIS and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera with autofocus and auto HDR f/1.7 aperture
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, NFC, USB Type C, Iris Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Gallileo
- 3,300 mAh battery with fast and wireless charging
- Android 7.1 Nougat
All plans require cash out but you can have it either one time cash out or monthly that adds up to your monthly bill. For regular postpaid plans, it will start on Plan 799 with P3,399 initial cash out followed by P2,399 cash out for 30 months.
Meanwhile, All-in Plans starts at Plan 500 with P41,500 initial cash out for the Note 8 or P500 monthly payment for 30 months. It can go up to Plan 2500.