OPPO has quietly announced a new smartphone called the OPPO A71. The said device was suddenly listed at OPPO’s Pakistan and Malaysia websites.
The OPPO A71 has specs similar to the OPPO F1s – a Mediatek MT6750 with 3GB RAM and 13 megapixel camera. It has a smaller 5.2-inch display and lacks a fingerprint scanner. Lastly, it is running Android 7.1 Nougat.
OPPO A71 spec:
- 1.5GHz Octa Core Mediatek MT6750 processor
- Mali T860 MP2 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD
- 5.2-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5 megapixel front facing camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 7.1 Nougat with ColorOS 3.0
The OPPO A71 is now available in Malaysia for 858 Malaysian Ringgit. It is now available in the Philippines for P8,990. It will come in gold and black variant.