After the grand launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, the company has officially announced another addition to its popular J-line of smartphones, the Samsung Galaxy J7+.
It is the first of the J-line to have a dual camera set up – a 13 megapixel and 5 megapixel lens. It is powered by an octa core processor but the chipset maker is unknown but it is paired with 3GB RAM.
Samsung Galaxy J7+ specs:
- Octa Core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels) with Always On display
- Dual 13 megapixel (f/1.7 aperture) and 5 megapixel (f/1.9 aperture) with autofocus and LED flash
- 16 megapixel front facing camera f/1.9 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 7.1 Nougat
The Samsung Galaxy J7+ is now available for pre-order in Thailand and price is at 12,900 Thai Bhat. Pre-order ends in September 17.