Motorola, now a Lenovo company, is also present at the ongoing IFA tech event in Berlin, Germany. The company announced its new midrange offering – the Moto X4. It runs Android 7.1 Nougat, Snapdragon 630 chipset with 3GB RAM, water resistance and has a dual camera set up.
Moto X4 specs:
- 2.2Ghz Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630
- Adreno 508 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.2-inch Full HD LTPS IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Dual 12 megapixel (f/1.8 aperture) and 8 megapixel (f/2.2 aperture) with PDAF and LED flash
- 16 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 7.1 Nougat
The Moto X4 will be heading first in Europe this month for 399 Euros. No word about its availability in Asia.