Sony announced another midrange smartphone called the Sony Xperia XA1 Plus. Size-wise, it is the model between the 5-inch Xperia XA1 and the much larger Xperia XA1 Ultra. It has a 5.5-inch display, powered by the same chipset as the two other siblings, same 23 megapixel camera. The noticeable upgrade here is the battery – a large 3,430 mAh battery as compared to the smaller XA1 (2,300 mAh) and XA1 Ultra (2,700 mAh).
Sony Xperia XA1 Plus:
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P20 processor
- Mali T880MP2
- 3/4GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 256GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 23 megapixel rear facing camera with PDAF and LED flash f/2.0 aperture
- 8 megapixel front facing camera with OIS and autofocus f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,430 mAh battery with fast battery charging
- Android 7.0 Nougat upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo
The Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra has no price yet but it is expected to be available sometime in October 2017.