After reaching the Top 4 spot at IDC’s (International Data Corporation) Asia/Pacific Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker report for Q2 2017, Cloudfone is geared to take it to the next level with more smartphones in the coming months.
The Cloudfone announced that their next hot smartphone, the Cloudfone Excite Prime Pro will be hitting stores next month. The device has a dual rear camera set up and a killer selfie camera. Underneath it is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor paired with 4GB RAM.
Cloudfone Excite Prime Pro:
- 1.4GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- Adreno 505 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB of internal memory expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- 13 + 8 megapixel rear facing camera with 2x optical zoom, autofocus and dual LED flash
- 20 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat
There is no price for the Cloudfone Excite Prime Pro yet.
Photos provided by Peter Jan Icogo of Gizguide.com