Meizu Philippines has officially brought the Meizu M5c to the local market. It is entry level smartphone with some midrange features like a fingerprint scanner.
- 1.3GHz quad core Mediatek MT6737 processor
- Mali T720MP1 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat with Flyme OS 6
The Meizu M5c is now available at Meizu stores and kiosks for only P5,990. It comes in gold, black, blue and red.