Vivo announced a new smartphone in India called the Vivo Y69. It is powered by a Mediatek MT6750 processor, the same chipset used on the OPPO F1s and Vivo V5 Lite. That chipset is being paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage. Lastly, it runs Android 7.0 Nougat.
- 1.5GHz octa core Mediatek MT6750 processor
- Mali T880MP2 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 16 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB OTG, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat with Funtouch OS 3.2
The Vivo Y69 will be available in India on September 1 for 14,990 Indian Rupees.