Meizu has announced another high end but affordable smartphone called the Meizu M6 Note. It has a dual camera set up, a large 4,000 mAh battery and powered by Snapdragon 625 processor.
Meizu M6 Note:
- 2.0Ghz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- Adreno 506 graphics
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 16/32/64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 12 megapixel + 5 megapixel rear facing camera PDAF and quad LED flash
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, Bluetooth, WiFi, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat with Flyme 6.0
The Meizu M6 Note comes with three variants – 3GB RAM/16GB ROM (1,099 Chinese Yuan), 3GB RAM/32GB ROM (1,299 Chinese Yuan) and 4GB RAM/64GB ROM (1,699 Chinese Yuan). It will be available in various online stores in China on September 1 and Meizu stores in China on September 2.