Samsung has finally taken the wraps off the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. This is the first Galaxy to showcase two cameras at the back as the company positioned it as one of the highlight feature. Those two cameras are 12 megapixels, one with normal lens and f/1.7 aperture and another with a telephoto lens at f/2.4 aperture.
Another highlight is the display – a large 6.3-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display, the biggest Note to date. It also comes with either an Exynos 8895 or Snapdragon 835 chipset paired with 6GB of RAM. This is truly a beast!
Samsung Galaxy Note 8:
- Octa Core Exynos 8885 processor
- Octa Core Qualcom Snapdragon 835 processor (US model)
- 4GB RAM
- 64/128/256GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.3-inch Super AMOLED curved display (1440 x 2960 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- IP68 certified – water/dust proof for 1 meter and 30 minutes
- Dual 12 megapixel rear facing cameras (f/1.7 and f/2.4 aperture with autofocus, OIS and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera with autofocus and auto HDR f/1.7 aperture
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, NFC, USB Type C, Iris Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Gallileo
- 3,300 mAh battery with fast and wireless charging
- Android 7.1 Nougat
Back at home, Samsung has announced the price of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 – P49,990. Pre-order starts September 8 to 17, 2017 at Samsung stores and select retailers like Globe, Smart, Lazada, Abenson, and Argomall.
If you avail of the pre-order, you will get a free AKG speaker which has a price tag of P7,000.
Any comments about the price? Let us know on the comments section below.