Sharp is known for its TV and other Audio and Video devices but not on smartrphones. Yes, Sharp also sells smartphones! The company has recently announced the Sharp Aquos S2 smartphone. Its best selling feature is the 4K display. It is also the first smartphone powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor.
Sharp Aquos S2:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor
- Adreno 508 graphics
- 4GB RAM/64GB internal memory
- 6GB RAM/128GB internal memory
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD display (1080 x 2040 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- 12 megapixel (f/1.8 aperture) + 8 megapixel rear cameras with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,020 mAh battery
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
The global roll out of the Sharp Aquos S2 will be on August 14. Price is still unclear.