Xiaomi has just announced a new premium midrange smartphone called the Xiaomi Mi 5x. The device has dual rear camera rear set up as the main selling feature.
It is also powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 625 processor paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. Other specs include a 5.5-inch display, Fingerprint Scanner, supports USB Type C and running Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Xiaomi Mi 5X:
- 2.0GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- Adreno 506 graphics
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels) 401 ppi
- Dual 12 megapixel rear facing cameras with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 16 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,080 mAh battery
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 9
The Xiaomi Mi 5X is priced at 1,499 Chinese Yuan. No word about its availability outside China.