Motorola has recently announced the Moto Z2 Force, a smartphone that will be available only in China and US. It is THE FLAGSHIP smartphone from Motorola, now a Lenovo company. It seems like the company decided to announced this first than the Moto Z2 which will be announced later this year.
Since it is a flagship, it is powered by Qualcomm’s latest – Snapdragon 835. It is paired with 4GB RAM though it comes with 64GB or 128GB internal memory configurations. It is also the first Moto phone to sport a dual camera set up. Finally, it runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Moto Z2 Force:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- Adreno 540 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 2TB
- 5.5-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display (2560 x 1440) with 2.5D curved glass, 534 ppi
- 12 (RGB) + 12 (mono) megapixel rear facing camera with PDAF, laser autofocus and dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingeprint Scanner, USB Type C, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,730 mAh battery
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
The Moto Z2 Force still supports Moto Mods even those older ones if you used to own a Moto Z or Moto Z Play. Pre-order starts today in the US. Official launch will happen there on August 10. It will be available in major US telco carriers. Price starts $720