Doogee has also listed another phone after the Doogee Mix via online store Lazada. The Doogee Y6 is a premium mid range smartphone made of shiny metal and decent specs sheet.
The Doogee Y6 is powered by Mediatek’s MT6750 processor, the same processor found on the OPPO F1s and Vivo V5 Lite. It comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage memory configuration. You also have a 13 megapixel Samsung camera at the back and a 5 megapixel camera for selfies. Finally, it runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Doogee Y6 specs:
- 1.5GHz octa core Mediatek MT6750 processor
- Mali T860 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 64GB
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels) with 2.5D curved glass
- 13 megapixel rear facing Samsung ISOCELL camera with PDAF and dual LED flash f/2.2 aperture
- 5 megapixel front facing camera f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,200 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Doogee Y6 comes in shiny Piano Black and it retails for P8,999 via Lazada.