LG has quietly announced the LG Q8. It is a premium midrange smartphone positioned to be a mini LG V30 which will be announced later this year. The device is powered by a two-year old Snapdragon 820 processor paired with 4GB RAM. It has a 5.2-inch display, a dual camera set up and running Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- Adreno 530 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.2-inch Quad HD IPS LCD display (1440 x 2560 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- IP67 certified – dust and water resistant for 1 meter and 30 minutes
- Dual 13 megapixel rear facing cameras (f/1.8 and f/2.4 aperture) with autofocus, OIS, dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera with f/1.9 aperture
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Dimensions – 149 x 71.9 x 8 mm
- Android 7.0 Nougat
The LG Q8 is will be launched next month. The company did not give out any details about the price and date of availability.