Motorola, now a Lenovo company, has recently launched the Moto Z2 Play to the Philippine market. The variant that is coming to the Philippines is the one with 4GB RAM/64GB configuration. It is powered by a Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 636 processor, has a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display and running Android 7.1 Nougat.
The Moto Z2 Play also supports Moto Mods from first generation Moto Z Play and flagship Moto Z. Moto Mods are sold separately.
Moto Z2 Play:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor
- Adreno 506 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 2TB
- 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- 12 megapixel rear facing Dual Pixel camera, PDAF, Laser Autofocus, Dual LED flash, f/1.7 aperture
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Sensor, USB Type C, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery with TurboPower fast charging
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
The Moto Z Play will be available in all Moto stores in SM North Edsa, SM Megamall and SM Mall of Asia starting July 21, 2017. It will be available in authorized Moto retailers and online store Lazada as well. The price – P24,999.
It will come with the following – a metal bumper, selfie stick, nano screen protector and a Moto Style Shell mod. You can get all of these when you buy from July 21 to August 31.
Photos by Laura Angeles and Neil Jimenez of Gizguide.com