Its better be late than never, they say. Motorola, now a Lenovo company, has just released the much anticipated Android 7.1.1 Nougat update for the flagship Moto Z.
The update bring full version of Google’s latest OS – Android 7.1.1 Nougat. It also brings the latest July 2017 security update, Duo video calls, new rounded icons, app shortcuts and enhanced doze.
Just a few reminders once your Moto Z prompts an update – make sure you have at least 50% charge or better yet connect it to a charger, make you have a stable WiFi connection and back up your files. To update, simply go to Settings > About Phone > Software Update.
Related article – Moto Z Review
Moto Z Specifications:
- Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- Adreno 530 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 256GB
- 5.5-inch Quad HD AMOLED display (1440 x 2560 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus, OIS, dual LED flash (f/1.8 aperture)
- 5 megapixel front facing camera with LED flash (f/2.2 aperture)
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB Type C, NFC, USB OTG, Fingerprint Sensor
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,600 mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow upgradable to Android 7.1.1 Nougat