There is another smartphone brand that entered our heavily competitive smartphone market. Lets all welcome DOOGEE!
Doogee is a Spanish smartphone brand but recently acquired by a Chinese company. It is relatively a new smartphone brand when it launched its first smartphone in Spain three years ago. In 2015, Doogee decided to enter Southeast Asia starting in Thailand. This year, Doogee has entered the Philippine market bringing its first offering, the Doogee Mix.
The Doogee Mix is premium mid range smartphone that offers a bezel-less display. It is powered by Mediatek’s new Helio P25 processor, a dual rear camera set up and running Android 7.0 Nougat.
Doogee Mix specs:
- 2.5GHz octa core Mediatek Helio P25 processor
- Mali T880 graphics
- 4/6GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD
- 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 16 + 8 megapixel rear facing cameras with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera with wide angle lens
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,380 mAh battery
- Android 7.1 Nougat with Doogee UI 1.0
The 4GB RAM version comes at P11,995 while the 6GB RAM version is priced at P12,995. It is now available via online store Lazada.