LG has announced the new Q-line of smartphones and the first of its line is the LG Q6. It has two more siblings, the LG Q6+ and LG Q6a. Basically they share the same design but differ in internals like RAM allocation and internal storage . All Q-line smartphones are powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor, a 5,5-inch display and a 3,000 mAh battery.
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor
- Adreno 505 graphics
- 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage – Q6
- 2GB RAM/16GB internal storage – Q6a
- 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage – Q6+
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD 18:9 display (2160 x 1080 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera with 100 degree wide angle lens
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- Android 7.0 Nougat with LG UX
The new LG Q6 will be available in key markets in Asia starting August, Latin America, Europe and North America will follow. No word about pricing as of the moment.