ASUS Philippines has recently announced the pre-order of the ASUS Zenfone AR. The device was recently announced a few weeks ago. The Zenfone AR is a Tango enabled device which an augmented reality feature. Specs include a Snapdragon 821 processor with 8GB RAM, 5.5-inch display and running Android 7.0 Nougat.
ASUS Zenfone AR:
- Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor
- Adreno 530 graphics
- 8GB RAM
- 32/64/128/256GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display (1440 x 2560 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 23 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX318 camera with OIS, EIS, 3x Optical Zoom, PDAF, LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,300 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat with ZenUI 3.0
Pre-order for the ASUS Zenfone AR started last July 5 and will run until July 16, 2017. The device is priced at P44,995.