ASUS has just announced its new Zenfones for this year. The ASUS Zenfone 4 Max is now official. It is still an entry level smartphone but highlights a dual camera set up and a large 5,000 mAh battery. The Zenfone 4 will come in two versions – one with a Snapdragon 430 or Snapdragon 425 chipset. Check out the specs here.
ASUS Zenfone 4 Max:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor / Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor
- 2GB RAM / 4GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB/64GB internal storage expandabke via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Dual 13 megapixel rear facing cameras with autofocus and LED flash f/2.0 aperture
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 5,000 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat with ZenUI
The ASUS Zenfone 4 Max was announced in Russia with a price tag 13,900 Russian Ruble. No word about availability in other markets.