Indeed, black is the new gold these days even in smartphones. Vivo Philppines has recently announced a new color – a matte black Vivo V5s. This cool new addition to the perfect selfie smartphone boasts a cool matte black finish that you rarely see in your usual Vivo phones that come in Crown Gold and Rose Gold.
“We are aware of the Vivo Fans’ clamor for a new color variant. Our new Vivo V5s Matte Black aims to widen our consumers’ options to suit their fashion needs and style preference. We believe that this limited edition color will set the tone for a much more sleek and trendy line of Vivo smartphones” – Annie Lim, Brand Director of Vivo Philippines.
- Octa Core Mediatek MT6750 processor
- Mali T860MP2 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (11280 x 720 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- AKM AK4376 HiFi DAC (digital to analogue converter)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with PDAF and LED flash
- 20 megapixel selfie Sony camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB OTG, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Funtouch OS 3.0
Related article – Vivo V5s Review
The price remains the same – P14,990. No word about its availability.