LG has recently announced a beefed up LG G6+ which considers an additional variant to the 2017 flagship. There are no key differences between the regular G6 and the plus version when it comes to design. The LG G6+ gets an additional RAM and ROM storage.
LG G6+ specs:
- Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor
- Adreno 530 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.7-inch Quad HD IPS LCD display (2560 x 1440 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- IP68 certified – water and dust proof for 1 meter and 30 minutes
- Dual 13 megapixel (f/1.8 aperture, 3-axis OIS) + 13 megapixel (f/2.4 aperture) with laser autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,300 mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0
- Android 7.0 Nougat with LG UX 6.0
The new LG G6+ also comes with a B&O Play earphones which will compliment to the build in Hi-Fi Quad DAC (digital to analogue converter) for wonderful music experience. No price and date of availability has been announced yet.