MyPhone’s parent company, Solid Group, Inc. has recently launched a new brand campaign called Brown and Proud. This campaign empowers the Filipino through Multi Level Marketing. When you become a member, you will be given an opportunity to grow and earn.
Anyway, that is not the news, hehehe. Behind this campaign is a new phone called Brown 1. It is an entry level smartphone with modest specs. Check it out.
Brown 1 specs:
- 1.3GHz quad core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 64GB
- 4.7-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- Android 7.0 Nougat
The Brown 1 will be available this coming August for P9,500. So what do you think about this new brand? You can check out their website www.brown.com.ph if you are interested to become a member.