OnePlus has finally announced their next flagship smartphone, the OnePlus 5. This is device is another addition of the growing bandwagon of smartphones with dual camera set up. The set up is a 16 megapixel sensor with f/1.7 aperture and a 20 megapixel camera with telephoto lens made for zooming. It is also a true flagship with its Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset under the hood. Check the rest of the specs below!
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- Adreno 540 graphics
- 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage
- 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage
- 5.5-inch Full HD Optic AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dual 16 megapixel (f/1.7 aperture) and 20 megapixel (f/1.6 aperture) with 2x optical zoom and dual LED flash
- 16 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dirac HD sound
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB Type C, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,300 mAh battery with Dash Charge
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat with OxygenOS
It comes in two color options – Midnight Black and Slate Gray. The OnePlus 5 will be available on June 27 for $479 via OnePlus.net. It will be available in Europe as well. As for the Philippines, we expect Digital Walker will be selling the OnePlus 5. Stay tuned!