Motorola Philippines, now a Lenovo company, has recently unveiled the Moto E4 Plus to the Philippine market. The said device is an entry level smartphone with beefy specs and a compelling price tag. Specs include a new chipset from Qualcomm with 3GB RAM, 5.5-inch display, 13 megapixel rear camera and running Android 7.0 Nougat.
Moto E4 Plus
- 1.4GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 427 processor
- Adreno 308 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via microSD up 128GB
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera with LED flash
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 5,000 mAh battery
- Android 7.1 Nougat
The Moto E4 Plus will be available in Lenovo and Moto stores by the end of June for P8,999. So what do you think of the new Moto?