Yesterday, June 13, 2017, OPPO Philippines has officially unveiled their newest #SelfieExpert family members – the OPPO A57 and the OPPO F3 Black Edition.
The OPPO F3 has already been launched last month with the color of gold and rose gold. So to give more choice of color and to cater those people who just love the color black, OPPO Philippines finally gave us the F3 Black Edition with a special “Back-To-School Promo” price of P15,990 and it will be available this coming June 16, 2017. Aside from its color, the specification of the phone stays the same. Check this link for the Oppo F3 review >>> OPPO F3 Review: The Best Affordable Option For Groupfies
Aside from that, OPPO Philippines is offering us again another budget friendly #SelfieExpert phone. Here comes the OPPO A57 priced at P11,990 and it will be available on June 16, 2017.
OPPO A57 is the newest A-series device that bring users a flagship-level 16MP selfie camera with the ability to create a bokeh-effect, a lightning-fast solid-state fingerprint scanner, and a long-lasting 2900mAh battery embedded on its 5.2″ body which is very perfect to hold specially for those who has small hands.
It also has a triple-slot card tray which means that you can enjoy using two 4G SIM cards while still expanding your storage capacity up to 256 GB. Plus, it is equipped with the new 1.4GHz Snapdragon 435 Octa-core processor and 3GB of RAM, which ensure a snappy performance and seamless multi-tasking for today’s generation.
Here is the OPPO A57 Specs:
- 5.2″ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 16M colors
- 720 x 1280 pixels (~282 ppi pixel density)
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with ColorOS v3.0
- Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU
- Adreno 505 GPU
- Dual LTE nano-SIM, Dual stand-by
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.1, A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- microUSB 2.0, USB Host
- 32GB ROM expandable to 256GB via dedicated SD card slot
- 3GB of RAM
- Rear – 13 MP Sony IMX258, f/2.2, PDAF, LED flash, 1080p@30fps
- Front – 16 MP, f/2.0, 1.12 µm pixel size, 1080p
- Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2,900 mAh
Luckily, we had the chance to bring home a review unit of the OPPO A57. So watch out for our unboxing and full review of unit!