Blackview has recently announced a new smartphone called the Blackview P6. Apart from its very decent specs sheet, the Blackview P6 houses an insanely large 6,380 mAh battery.
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P20 processor
- Mali T880 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage expandable via microSD 128GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 13 + 13 megapixel rear facing cameras with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 6,380 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat
Blackview has not announced any price nor date of availability.