Huawei has listed a new smartphone in their Hong Kong website called the Huawei Y7 Prime. Specs include a Snapdragon 435 chipset, 5.5-inch display, 5.5-inch display, 12 megapixel camera and running Android 7.0 Nougat.
Huawei Y7 Prime:
- 1.4GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor
- Adreno 505 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via microSD
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 12 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1
The Huawei Y7 Prime is now available in stores in Hong Kong for 1,880 Hong Kong Dollars.