OPPO has announced the successor the upper mid range handset R9s called the OPPO R11. The device is one of the first to have Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 660 processor and the first OPPO smartphone to run Android 7.0 Nougat. It also has a dual rear camera set up that offers 2x optical zoom and much desired bokeh effects.
- 2.2GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor
- Adreno 510 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 20 + 16 megapixel rear facing dual cameras with PDAF, 2x Optical Zoom and LED flash
- 20 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,900 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat with ColorOS 3.0
The OPPO R11 is set to come first in home land China on June 10. Will it be coming to the Philippines? Stay tuned.