After the announcement of the Moto Z2 Play, Motorola announced the new Moto C budget smartphone in India. Since it is an entry level smartphone powered by a Mediatek MT6737 chipset with 1GB RAM, 5-inch display, 5 megapixel camera and running Android 7.0 Nougat.
- 1.1GHz quad core Mediatek MT6737M processor
- Mali T720MP2 graphics
- 1GB RAM/8GB internal storage
- 1GB RAM/16GB internal storage
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 32GB
- 5-inch FWVGA TFT display (854 x 480 pixels)
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera
- 2 megapixel front facing camera with LED flash
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,350 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat
The Moto C is priced at 5,999 Indian Rupees and it is now available in India.