Motorola, now a Lenovo company, has announced the successor of last year’s Moto Z Play. It is one of the first smartphone powered by Qualcomm’s newest Snapdragon 636 processor. The device is also compatible with current Moto Mods available.
Moto Z2 Play:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor
- Adreno 506 graphics
- 3/4GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 2TB
- 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- 12 megapixel rear facing Dual Pixel camera, PDAF, Laser Autofocus, Dual LED flash, f/1.7 aperture
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Sensor, USB Type C, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery with TurboPower fast charging
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
The Moto Z Play will be coming first in the US via carrier Verizon. No word about its availability outside the US.