Earlier this year, ASUS debuted two phones, the ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom and the Zenfone AR. The Zenfone 3 Zoom was launched in March to our local market and it is truly an amazing device. We wonder, however, what happened to the Zenfone AR.
There is some good news! ASUS Philippines has announced the arrival of the Zenfone AR to the PH market. The device is one of the few smartphone that supports Google’s Project Tango augmented reality.
ASUS Zenfone AR:
- Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor
- Adreno 530 graphics
- 4/8GB RAM
- 32/64/128/256GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display (1440 x 2560 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 23 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX318 camera with OIS, EIS, 3x Optical Zoom, PDAF, LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,300 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat with ZenUI 3.0
The ASUS Zenfone AR will arrive in the Philippines this June 2017. No local pricing has been mentioned.