Jabra has just unveiled an addition to their line up of premium wireless headsets – the Jabra Evolve 75. It is a premium wireless headset designed for modern office workers. It comes with features that an office-goer needs – an active noise cancellation and an integrated “do not disturb” busy light.
- HD voice for crystal clear voice calls and music
- Superior Active Noise Cancellation
- Integrated busylight to boost productivity by reducing noise and interruptions
- Up to 15 hours talk time
- Flexibility to connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time for calls and music
- Up to 100 feet / 30 meters range from your connected device
- Integration with Skype for Business, Cisco, Avaya and more
- HD voice for calls world class speakers for music
- Leather feel ear cushions and an on-the-ear wearing style for all day comfort
- Discreet boom arm that can be clipped into the headboard when not it calls
- Optional stand for easy charging and docking
As of now the Jabra Evolve 75 is only available for B-to-B (business to business) customers for now. For regular consumers, you will have to wait a little longer for it to be available in stores.