Early this year LG debuted its trio of entry level smartphones – K7, K8, and K10 at the CES (Consumer Electronics Show) in Las Vegas.Good news is they already made its way here. The LG K10 is the higher end among the two with a very decent specs sheet – Mediatek MT6750 with 2GB RAM, 5.3-inch display, 13 megapixel camera and running Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
LG K10 2017
- 1.5GHz octa core Mediatek MT6750 processor
- Mali T860MP2 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 64GB
- 5.3-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera with wide angle lens
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE (with 700Mhz LTE band support), WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,800 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat
The LG K10 2017 has a price tag of P8,990 and all three are available in stores.