A few weeks ago, we reported about a new phone being announced by Vivo in India. Yesterday, Vivo Philippines has begun teasing the same smartphone on social media. This is the Vivo V5s, an upgrade of the Vivo V5. The highlight is the 20 megapixel selfie camera which has the same capabilities of the Vivo V5.
- Octa Core Mediatek MT6750 processor
- Mali T860MP2 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (11280 x 720 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- AKM AK4376 HiFi DAC (digital to analogue converter)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with PDAF and LED flash
- 20 megapixel selfie Sony camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB OTG, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Funtouch OS 3.0
The date has been set for the launch – May 19, 2017. No word about its price.