Sony Philippines has announced that the mid range Sony Xperia XA1 is coming to the Philippines. The Xperia XA1 was first announced alongside the Xperia XZs and the Xperia XZ Premium at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain. Specs are very decent – Helio P20 chipset with 3GB RAM, 23 megapixel camera and running Android 7.0 Nougat.
Sony Xperia XA1:
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P20 processor
- Mali T880MP2
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 256GB
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 23 megapixel rear facing camera with PDAF, laser autofocus, LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera with autofocus
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,300 mAh battery with fast battery charging
- Android 7.0 Nougat
Sony Philippines announced the price – its P15,990. It will be available in stores on May 12, 2017.