OPPO Philippines has finally unveiled the OPPO F3, the smaller version of the OPPO F3 Plus announced in March. It still has dual camera set up, same as the plus version – a 16 megapixel lens and another 8 megapixel wide angle lens perfect for groupfies.
Other specs include an octa core Mediatek MT6750T which is an update from the MT6750 from the OPPO F1s. Memory has got beefier – 64GB internal memory and 4GB RAM and the 5.5-inch display is at Full HD resolution.
OPPO F3 specs:
- 1.5GHz octa core Mediatek MT6750T processor
- Mali T860 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- Dual 16 + 8 megapixel front facing cameras with 120-degree wide angle lens, autofocus
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,200 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ColorOS 3.0
The OPPO F3 has a price tag of P16,990 and it will be available in stores starting May 13, 2017. Pre-order starts tomorrow. Our first impressions will be uploaded after this article. It comes with free bluetooth headphone and a selfie stick.