Xiaomi has just announced its 2017 flagship – the Xiaomi Mi 6. The Mi 6 is the third smartphone announced with Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 835 chipset. The first two were the Sony Xperia XZ Premium and US version of the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+.
The Xiaomi Mi 6 has glass on the back and front and a metal frame.Those glasses are curved both back and front for better grip. It has a dual camera set up and splash resistance.
Xiaomi Mi 6
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 graphics
- Adreno 540 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB internal memory
- 5.15-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Splash resistant chassis
- Dual 12 megapixel (f/1.8 and f/2.6) rear facing cameras with OIS, PDAF, dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB Type C, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,350 mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
Before we talk about the price, Xiaomi is said to be making a comeback to the Philippines. As to when will they make a comeback, that is still unknown and we hope they could offer the Xiaomi Mi 6 here.
As for the price, it starts at 2,499 Chinese Yuan for the 64GB variant while 2,899 Chinese Yuan for the 128GB variant. There is an exclusive ceramic priced at 2,999 Chinese Yuan. It will be available in China on April 28.