LG Philippines has officially launched their flagship smartphone, the LG G6 to the Philippines market. The LG G6 is the successor of last year’s LG G5 and brought a fresh new design, a bigger screen and the best camera we’ve seen from any of LG’s smartphones.
- Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor
- Adreno 530 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.7-inch Quad HD IPS LCD display (2560 x 1440 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- IP68 certified – water and dust proof for 1 meter and 30 minutes
- Dual 13 megapixel (f/1.8 aperture, 3-axis OIS) + 13 megapixel (f/2.4 aperture) with laser autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,300 mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0
- Android 7.0 Nougat with LG UX 6.0
Related article – LG G6 Hands On and First Impressions
The LG G6 is priced at P37,990. Pre-order has already started since yesterday until April 30. It comes with Astro Black, Ice Platinum and Mystic White. Enjoy the following freebies when you pre-order – LG G6 case, LG Tone Infinitum bundle and one-year extended warranty worth P8,990.