LG Philippines has just announced the pre-order of the company’s 2017 flagship, the LG G6. The LG G6 is miles away from its previous model in terms of design and features. Ditching the modular concept of the G5, the G6 is now a straightforward premium flagship smartphone with a large 5.7-inch display.
It is powered by last year’s Snapdragon 821 processor with 4GB RAM. Dual camera set up is the same with the G5 with significant improvements plus the G6 is now water and dust resistant.
- Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor
- Adreno 530 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.7-inch Quad HD IPS LCD display (2560 x 1440 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- IP68 certified – water and dust proof for 1 meter and 30 minutes
- Dual 13 megapixel (f/1.8 aperture, 3-axis OIS) + 13 megapixel (f/2.4 aperture) with laser autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,300 mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0
- Android 7.0 Nougat with LG UX 6.0
The LG G6 is now available for pre-order starting April 17 to 30 and it retails for P37,990. Those who will avail the pre-order will get the following – LG Tone Infinim worth P7,490; LG G6 case worth P1,500; an extended LG warranty for a total of P8,990 for FREE.
Just go to any LG stores and participating retailers. But you have to pay a down payment of P3,000.